Holy moly it’s been a while…
I’d love to say I’ve been off doing great things, but I really haven’t.
Lets see… what have we been up to?
- I threw Raven a surprise Sweet 17 party. She isn’t the complete middle child, but maybe the more quiet of us all so she tends to get overlooked at times. She didn’t get a sweet 16 party last year, so this year in an effort to redeem ourselves we went with sweet 17. It worked. She loved it.
- We went to the park for a little photo shoot. These are seriously a great group of girls. I’m so glad Raven has such awesome friends.
- When they started talking about ‘goth makeovers’ I decided it was time for me to go to bed. (Not to mention I was quite sick with bronchitis- for over a month!) … Anyway, when I woke up I found this crazy picture plus many others on my camera! LOL. Oh boy! Amanda is a makeup artist so they had a lot of fun with her. I see Joel got sucked into it too. haha
Click here to see more (Password is smile)
- We vacationed in San Antonio and Port Aransas at the end of May. Sheesh that seems like forever ago… I already need another vacation. We stayed with Jared’s awesome uncle at night and sweat the streets of Sea World by day. It’s my favorite place, seriously. I love animals like that. So amazing.We spent 3 days at the beach at a little cottage located within walking distance to the beach. We were very smart that first day and did NOT reapply sunscreen so we came back to the place getting a little more lobstery by the minute. We spent the 2nd day on the porch soaking in aloe leaves. Jaidan did not understand why we came all the way there to sit on a porch, lol. He actually said there was nothing to do after playing with bugs and sea shells all morning. Don’t worry he wasn’t even pink. We lathered him up and he had his hat and rash guard on. You can check all the vacation pictures out here. (Password is smile)
- We added some color to our guest bathroom. It’s the last room of the house that was never repainted when we moved in. I really had no idea what color I wanted it until now. Here is the before…
we will add another shelf and a border on the mirror. The shower curtain is also back on. I love it!