What I love about my husband:
- How he thinks I’m the funniest person he knows.
- How he wants to be the funniest person I know
- His lips, smile, teeth and eyes
- How confident he is when he talks
- How passionate he is about his job (since the day I met him almost 10 years ago when it was just a hobby)
- That we can tag team an all nighter when the kid is sick. Deliriousness makes the best memories together.
- That we don’t always agree or love the same things, but we are still interested in learning what each other loves.
- That we have similar parenting styles
- How sexy he is when making websites… I have no idea what he’s doing but he looks so smart doing it.
- His patience and calmness in any given situation
- How he would try anything once, just for me
- His passion for learning
- How he never gets tired of loving me
- His hair
- When he draws tattoos on me
- That he appreciates my crazy questions & scenarios
- That he thinks I’m sexy even when I’m not
- How great he is with Jaidan
Sometimes it’s not fun to be grown up and do all the ‘grown up stuff’. I will never forget the days before kids, before house payments, before real jobs when all we wanted to do was whatever we wanted as long as we were together… and we could get away with it…
It’s so important in a marriage to keep it exciting. Starting now I’m going to take more pictures, not be so serious, be more spontaneous, be more FUN and ask more questions. I want to live life with no regrets & make memories in the process!
I know you will read this, so I love you sweetie. 🙂
And of course my other love…