I was forever changed.
This 7lb 4oz baby boy completely changed my life in every way imaginable. Spiritually, Physically, Socially & Emotionally. I became a type of mom I never even knew I would be.
Spiritually: I’ve pulled myself closer to God and I’ve pushed myself away from God. Parenting is tough & not for the weak. I am weak without God. I don’t want to do things just because everyone else does them. I want to know what God wants of me specifically. Instead of running to a parenting book, I want to go to God first in problems we come across. I’ve learned I have no answers, and even if I think I do the answer always changes.
Physically: What in the world did that baby do to my stomach muscles!?!?! lol…
Socially: I feel more confident & outgoing with Jaidan in my life. Like I’m fulfilling my purpose. I’m less judgmental. I know that we all have our story and each child & family is unique. I never say never because you just don’t know. Circumstances mean everything.
Emotionally: He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me dream, he makes me scream, he makes me tired, he makes me crazy, he makes me silly, he makes life worth it. This kid has my heart.
I’m pretty sure every single day I look at him and thank God that he is mine. It’s mostly when he’s sleeping. 🙂
My Big THREE year old:
- Loves to jump (& jump & jump & jump)
- Hates getting dirty (just like his daddy)
- Repeats everything you say
- Gets pulled into bed with me every night so I can snuggle him.
- Meets no strangers
- Is a dancing fool, he loves music
- Asks to go eat at ‘chick a fay’
- Loves to be our big helper
- Would rather drink water than apple juice
- Is obsessed with Mario Kart
- Loves his nails painted
- Would watch Tom & Jerry 24/7 if I let him
- Always makes jokes , he loves attention
- Puts rolly polly’s back with their mommy’s after playing with them
- Has been preferring daddy over mommy, sigh 🙁
- Gives hugs & kisses when he gets in trouble
- Has the funniest facial expressions
Happy Birthday Jaidan Lee!
I Love You Soooo Much!
Here’s a short little clip of him entering the world & exerting his first noise! Don’t worry, the most you see is the umbilical cord. And what’s a birth video without his birth story. 🙂